Staff Development Advisory Council
The SDAC is a group of curriculum coordinators and instructional leaders who work directly with the Tri-Association Executive Director and serve as a liaison between the schools in the region and the Association. This group provides feedback on SD initiatives, helps set the focus for conferences, and supports schools in the region in the implementation and sustainability of new initiatives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend an annual meeting to be held during the Annual Educator’s Conference.
- Participate in virtual meetings during the year as needed.
- Serve as a curriculum leader in support of new curriculum initiatives that may be adopted by the schools in the region.
- Maintain an ongoing line of communication via the Tri-Association Collaboration portal ( TRI-COLLAB).
- Contribute articles for the newsletter on a rotating basis.
- Act as a liaison between the Association and the schools in the region.
- Make a commitment to serve on the SDAC for a minimum of two years.
Staff Development Council Members for 2012-14
||Carol Morgan School
|| Dominican Republic
| Ana Maria Duque, Ph.D.
|| Colegio Bolivar
|| Cali, Colombia
| Monica Sanchez
|| Marian Baker School
|| San Jose, Costa Rica
|| Escuela Internacional Sampedrana
|| San Pedro Sula, Honduras
| Dan Yamasaki
|| Colegio Panamericano
|| Bucaramanga, Colombia
| Leah Yepez
|| Colegio Americano de Quito
|| Quito, Ecuador
| Julie Villand
|| American School Foundation of Guadalajara
|| Guadalajara, Mexico