Our New Constants
Annual Educators’ Virtual Conference
October 1 - 2, 2021
PROPOSAL DEADLINE: MAY 7, 2021
The Pandemic has been a game changer in schools. Educators are harnessing the power of the lessons learned and our regional conference provides the opportunity for us to learn from one another.
- Re-defining Teaching & Learning
- Wellness, Relationships and Social Emotional Learning
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Intercultural Competency & Global Citizenship
- Student Agency
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Innovation & Technology
Presentation format: Each presenter / learning team will have a 60-minute time slot in the conference program. We are looking for an interactive, dynamic session that will engage the audience through a provocative idea or innovation and provide opportunities to engage with the topic.
The conference registration fee will be waived for all school presenters whose proposals are accepted.